August 28, 2010

New Year, New Digs

Well, I am about to begin my third school year in Hungary and it is hard to believe!  I have lived overseas for more than two years!  I am really looking forward to the coming year.  Although it will be full and busy, I anticipate a joyful year in ministry.  At the end of last school year, my roommates Emily, Hannah and I moved to a new house.  For those of you that know the Olsens, it is their old house, so it may be familiar.  I am grateful for my roomie Hannah, who got here a week before Emily and I, and cleaned out most of the spiders!  Ick!  Here are a few "cleaned up" pics:

This is the living room
Dining Room and "2nd" Living Room

Kitchen
Kitchen
Entryway looking out into the Beautiful Garden
My Room!  They actually built a wall around what used to be a loft to make my room :)

The rest of my room

No comments: