March 11, 2009

Well...

...Here I am trying to blog again. I have recently received some comments regarding my lack of blogging. I don't know why? It's only been a....few months? Yeah. I know. Ridiculous. I have a friend here in Hungary who actually blogs once or twice a week. Impressive. I am taking notes to see how she does it. Maybe I can learn something. So, things here have been hectic, but good. We had musical tryouts in the high school. I am really looking forward to working with the kids. It should be a fun show (we are doing Bye Bye Birdie). There are also two Chicagoans visiting. My friend Anna Levon and my friend Hannah's brother Jake. It has been a fun week exploring Budapest with them. I think I have seen more of Hungary in the last few days than I have in all the months since I have been here. I will post pics when I can. Jake is a professional photographer so I didn't even bother attempting to take any pictures. Also, I have been thinking and praying a lot for little Harry Cleland. He has been in the hospital for almost two weeks now and it just grieves me to not be there. Not that I would be any help, but it is amazing how much more you can miss someone when they are not in good health. Please be praying for him and his family. That is all for now. Here's to me changing my poor blogging habits!

No comments: