September 17, 2009

Blessings

I'm back!  I have so much to share, but not enough time to write it all down right now, so I will try and share a few things over the next week.  First, I want to highlight my evening last night.  As many of you already know, I am supervising the student council this year.  The new president, Beth, was recently sharing with me her heart to be a group of leaders that is defined by prayer.  One of the ways she envisioned this was through prayer meetings outside of school and our regular meeting time.  Last night we gathered at one of the students houses for an evening of prayer and singing.  What a refreshing time!  As a young adult, I was so encouraged to see teenagers earnestly seek the Lord in how to best serve their school and fellow students in the coming year.  I was truly blessed as we lifted our voices in unison to praise our great God!  The parent whose house we met at, approached me this morning and also shared what a blessing it was to him as he sat upstairs and listened.  Please be praying for the student leaders at ICSB this year as they seek to grow in the Lord and lead their student body.

No comments: