June 1, 2009

Last Week

Saturday afternoon, upon returning from the fabulous senior trip to Cyprus, I received a facebook message from one of the senior girls with all the "happenings" this week. Here is the list:
Sunday- Liz's grad party
Monday- Card party at Kim's house (Yes, that is me. Since they are done with class, they think it is super fun to call me by my first name).
Tuesday-Cassie and Michelle's Grad party
Wednesday-Last Bible study of the year
Thursday- Girls day out at the movie (although I am "older" they are allowing me to participate in this fun day of teeny bopper movies and dinner)
Friday- Graduation and end of the year party
Saturday- ???
Sunday- Lunch with Kim (me again ;)

After a week in Cyprus with the seniors, the Lord continues to affirm my love for this class. They are just a great group of students and I am blessed to have taught them and known them. It is going to be a busy (and fun!!!!) week, but I am looking forward to some great opportunities to pour into these girls as they prepare for leaving home (Hungary) and going on to college. It is amazing to look back and realize I haven't even known them a year. That is just the power of Christ working in the relationships of His children. Love it! Please be praying that God would continue to grow the girls in Himself and with each other.

No comments: