February 7, 2011

This is just my life...

So,  some of you may have already seen this picture on facebook (it was pajama day today for spirit week), but I thought I would post it here and explain.  When someone points a camera at me, I often feel the need to make a ridiculous face and pose.  It's like this autopilot clicks on and I just strike a pose.    I wish I could say I was an expert poser and always produced a fabulous photo, but looking back at my track record over the years, I am not so sure that is the case.  Here are a few of my favorites (or not so much ;)...
This it at a conference I was chaperoning...at least I can laugh at myself

Yep...that is a toilet seat

Yum!

Yum again! (Random sidenote...Thanksgiving s'mores...if you haven't tried it, you should.


Coffee deserves that kind of love

Rocks in Devil's Lake are the best

I promise this was not staged...and yes I am bowling in a poncho
All time favorite...Sharon and I are expert blenders (perhaps this deserves its own photo montage)


1 comment:

Sharon said...

ahhhahahaha! i think we could have an entire photo album full of shakim blending images. maybe with a couple guest appearances by a few other friends. i like this post. :)