January 22, 2011

What I Am Up To...

So, this week ICSB has the week off for "ski week," which is really a week off for Campus Crusade for Christ to have their tri-annual conference. My roommate Hannah and I were asked to do childcare for the week, so we made our way down to Slovenia this morning to spend a week holding babies.  Below are some pictures from our hotel room.  The conference is being held at a resort on the Adriatic (the little blessings of helping out).  Please pray for a good week, for the 1600+ people attending to be encouraged and challenged in their walks with Christ, and for the health and well-being of the children, workers and atteendees. 
The view from our balcony (Creation cries out!)

The welcome message on the TV in our room...Hannah's response= "Does that make me Mr. Berliner?"

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Nice, have a great week! Will you get some time to yourselves? I didn't even have to remind you this time! :)