August 9, 2008

She-She La La girl House

So, I am living in a four bedroom house on a hill in Diosd (a suburb of Budapest) with three other girls. I recently found out that the house I live in is referred to as the She-She la la girl house. Most people shorten it to she-she. I have no idea about how this name came to be, but everyone seems to know of the house. Interesting times. Here are some pics of the house...
Entry Way

Living Room

Kitchen





Dining Room

Downstairs Bathroom with Shower


Stairs



View from upstairs of Diosd

My Room






Back Patio

Upstairs Bathroom

View from my balcony

My balcony

1 comment:

Sarah Grace said...

It's SO fun to see where you're living Kim. Now I can picture a little bit more of your life so many miles away. You are missed at "home" but I'm so happy that you feel at home in Hungary!